8800 Controladores para ensayos dinámicos y de fatiga
An 8800 controller is a state-of-the-art, fully digital servohydraulic controller that utilizes Instron® core technologies and is capable of running static and dynamic tests. Console software provides the main interface to the 8800 controller or a hardware operator panel provides an alternative.
8800 Controller Key Features
- Automatic identification and calibration of all compatible transducers for accuracy and reliability
- 19-bit data resolution across the entire span of each transducer provides maximum data quality
- Continuous update of PID control terms - optimizes the control parameters throughout a test to suit the changing stiffness characteristics of the specimen
- Industry standard interface - gives high-speed access to Instron's comprehensive suite of Windows®-based software
- Worldwide service and support - 8800 testing systems users will have access to our complete range of after-sales services including preventive maintenance, on-site calibration, software, helpdesk, and fast spares service
Console is the software interface to the 8800 Controller. All controller functions can be configured and viewed within Console. This includes control-loop optimization, setting of operational limits, and running of simple cyclic tests. For more demanding tests, WaveMatrix™ Dynamic Testing Software, Static Testing Software Bluehill®, or application specific software, such as LCF3 Low-Cycle Fatigue or Fracture Mechanics, can be used with Console.
Hardware Operator Panel
The optional hardware panel is an alternative interface to Console for running basic waveforms quickly and easily. This is preferred by many operators when full computer control and data acquisition are not required.
The 8800 controller is a class-leading, fully digital dynamic controller that utilizes Instron® core technologies and is capable of running static and high-frequency dynamic tests. Found at the heart of Instron’s servohydraulic testing systems, the 8800 controller provides full system control, machine safety, transducer conditioning, and data acquisition, as well as acts as the foundation for the user interface to the testing machine.
- 0.8 MB
Instron’s Stiffness Based Tuning is used to quickly optimize the performance of your fatigue testing system, with no expertise required and no pre-cycling on the specimen.
- 364.7 KB