8805 Equipo de Ensayo de Fatiga
The precision mechanical systems, combined with the advanced features of the 8800 digital controller and Dynacell™ load cells, enable Instron® to supply fully-integrated turnkey solutions to meet the most demanding applications. The system can be used to cover a broad range of static and dynamic test applications, covering metals, rebar, high-force fracture mechanics, aerospace panels, civil engineering components, wire ropes, or concrete.
From a computer interface, Console software provides full system control, including waveform generation, calibration, limit set up, and status monitoring. Add WaveMatrix™ block loading software for simple and advanced cyclic tests on materials or components, or 2 Software®Bluehill for static tests.
- Up to ±1000 kN (220 kip) axial force capacity
- Four columns, high-stiffness, and precision-aligned load frame
- Hydraulic lift and locks of upper crosshead
- Actuator in upper crosshead
- Vertical daylight options to suit test application
- Dynacell load cell features compensation for inertial loads caused by heavy grips and fixtures
- Range of grips, flexure fixtures, compression platens and other accessories
- Hydraulic performance to suit application
Instron manufactures a range of servohydraulic fatigue testing machines. For applications over 1000 kN, read more details on higher capacity systems. Additionally, low and medium capacity servohydraulic systems are available.