SVE 2 Non-Contacting Video Extensometer
The second generation of our popular Standard Video Extensometer, SVE 2, utilizes patented technology to accurately measure strain for elastomer specimens without damaging the material.
- Eliminates the effect of operators on your strain results; producing more consistent and repeatable results
- Prevent premature damage to the specimen by measuring strain without touching for the most accurate results
- Meets or exceeds the accuracy requirement for elastomers including ASTM D412 and ISO 37
- Measure up to 620mm field of view to provide strain at failure results for most materials
- Measure strain in challenging applications, including at high and low temps
- Train new operators quickly with simple and intuitive controls integrated directly into Bluehill® 3 Software
- Use on any Instron systems (past and present), as well as non-Instron systems that accept an ± 0-10V analog input
|Fields of View||Choice of 100mm, 250mm, 440 mm and 670mm|
|Static or Fatigue Rated||Static|
The second generation, Standard Advanced Video Extensometer, SVE 2, is a high-performance, non-contacting extensometer that is ideally suited for everyday applications such as rubber, soft plastics,elastomers and other materials with high strain to failure. It can also be used for testing in both ambient and non-ambient temperature conditions.
- 160.7 KB